I’ve been to Dublin last month and it was AWESOME! Believe me, just for one holiday week, this city could bee a great place to go to!
They are very kind. If you are nice with them, they will give it to you 100 times more!
Girls look great and know how to dress pretty well 🙂
There are many good spot to go to.
- Dublin Castle: Nice Castle with a great choral.
- Dandelion: It’s like the dream place to spend your night. Club & Concert.
- The Porterhouse Temple Bar: Huge bar with many stages & beers.
- Dicey Reilly’s: Cool night club with huge terrace.
- Copper Face Jacks: 2 stages, smoke free in both, but depends where you are. Good music also.
- Bradys Clock House: Awesome bar & club upstairs in Maynooth.
- O’Neill’s Bar & Restaurant: Beautiful bar!
- Dublin Literary Pub Crawl: To know where to go, drink, have fun with cool people, it’s the way to go!
- The Morgan Bar: High bar. Like, there is some stars and many girls. Also, live concert.
- Thunder Road Café: Good restaurant and you can dance before 22:00.
Well, good holidays!